Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Choc-horror.

From today's indendent.

"A LORRY-load of Cadbury chocolate bars worth around £140,000 (€212,000) has been stolen by thieves.

The trailer full of Cadbury chocolate Flake bars was towed away from outside a dairy in West Lancashire in England.

Police believe a white Scania tractor unit was used to take the container of flakes from outside Fredericks Dairies on Siding Lane, near Kirby."

This should be easy to solve, just wait a few weeks and watch for known gangsters piling on the pounds. Also they are probabaly women.
Did I ever mention I'm not a big chocolate fan. This fact alone is almost enough to have me permanently barred from the 'we are women' club.

Right, I'm heading into town for a birthday lunch, don't wait up. Well, Sam, you can wait up, you can type and handle your hooch, I am in awe.

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Dea said...

Yeah... it was me... I confess... opened an ice-cream business but after the initial investment had no money left for the flakes for my 99s! ;-)

10:54 a.m.  
Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

It must be the American in me, but when I hear "chocolate flake" I think of brownish dandruff, yuck.

11:03 a.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

"Did I ever mention I'm not a big chocolate fan.. This fact alone is almost enough to have me permanently barred from the 'we are women' club."
Thank God, I really think you are the only other woman I know of who thinks this. I too do not have an orgasm at the thought of some chocolate. I don't get the chocolate thing at all.

12:27 p.m.  
Blogger Annie said...

I'm don't like chocolate either, it's just a cliche. I love crisps though. Hula Hoops, Scampi Fries, Salt n Linekar, whatevs.

1:27 p.m.  
Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I like chocolate but sometimes I just want a nice wine gum.

2:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer crisps to chocolate too. Not that I mind chocolate, but I eat it very seldom and I never have cravings for it. Thank God there is ONE unhealthy thing in life I can say No to! (..always look at the bright side of life, tra la, tra lalalala)

2:49 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I reckon someone just took the lorry for a twirl...

3:46 p.m.  
Blogger Sassy Sundry said...

It was me.

9:11 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I have just woken up from my after birthday lunch sleepies. GOd dammit. I thought it was tomorrow.

10:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, I constantly have cravings for all of the above. Does this make me more of a woman?

11:59 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Yep. you're just over flowing.

12:19 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

mmmmmmmm, crisps.
and cheese, and i'm so god damned awake.

12:20 a.m.  
Blogger Flirty Something said...

I would be tempted to take a lorry of fresh from the factory Tayto - yumm

10:53 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I used to make crisp sambos when I was younger, mmmmmm, white bread, lashings of butter, packet of tayto..mmmmmmm.

11:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home