Tuesday, November 27, 2007
- Name: fatmammycat
- Location: Ireland
I'm a bouncy, opinionated, messy haired marathon running (!) bibliophile. I wear high heels and have delightful ankles. I'm a devoted drinker. I want a French Bulldog puppy whom I shall call Batman and dress in capes on occasion. I would also like a pug, whom I shall name Mister Woo. He can remain capeless, but I will make sure he wears a diamante collar at all times. Both dogs will submit to repeated snorgling and high pitched squeals that only a dolphin would normally tolerate. I hate Reiki/psychics/mystics/frauds with all my liver. Also, I'm firmly against Jazz and poetry/poems/pomes/ peoms or any of that stuff. I believe in the healing power of ginger.
- Ricky Hatton V FLoyd Mayweather
- A bubbling melting pot of evil.
- Children, fathers, secrets and lies.
- Pure Evil
- Motivation for fatcats and possibly for chumlies o...
- Fox hunting, horses and a girl's awakening.
- Cruel and unusual.
- The Drugs do work
- Baptism and mass versus non-belief and pomp
- RTE and the Drugs Soap Opera.