Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Domestic bliss.

The paramour has a back ache, naturally this mean he's going about the place, being disagreeable and creaking a lot. I was at my desk a while ago when he drifted by.
'What are you doing?" he asked.
'Looking at pictures of charred corpses.' I replied.
'I see. Why?'
''To see what kind of accelerant a person would need to cover up a muder. How high would the temperatures need to be to completely destroy any and all evidence of foul play. And how could such a blaze be considered an accident in the first place. It's tricksy with accelerants, they're too easily traced.'
'Remind me never to cross you.'
'Don't worry Sweetie, I wouldn't burn you.'
'Good.'
'I'd get you drunk, take you night swimming and drown you.'
'That's comforting to know.'
'Do you want a green tea?'
'Sure, that would be nice.'
'I'll make you one in a few minutes.'
Thank you.'
He then wandered off to gobble painkillers, the bigger of the cats yawned and I went back to looking at corpse photos.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger John Mc said...

So Fmc, Jazz, Jimmy Smith. Dju listen ?
Very good back ache music.

5:24 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I did not, but I looked him up and searched for a site that might have some of his tunes to have a listen to and I came away with nowt.

5:54 p.m.  
Blogger John Mc said...

tell you wha' - if are so inclined email me at johnunderscoremcunderscoredermottathotmail.com

I will return email with a few mp3's - if you would prefer not to have your email known to moi, I can stick a few up on my website and you can download them.

6:31 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Done and done. May God have mercy on my ears.

6:35 p.m.  
Anonymous sarah said...

how deliciously diabolical of you.

:o)

7:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Primal Sneeze said...

I've called a priest. He'll be around shortly.

8:07 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Sarah! How the Blunt Cogs goes it? I must be mad must I?
Primal, I'll be round your later, make sure there is rum to be had. If that eeeviil John Mc sends me jazz stuff I will need it. I said I would listen and listen I will, I never said nowt about being sober.

9:09 p.m.  
Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

The only accelerant that is any use in a crime is an Aston Martin Vanquish getaway car or similar.

10:00 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I see, expensive though for the old murder. Anyhoo, how are you feeling darling girl, any better? I'm watching the Fifth Element, golly I do like Gary Oldman a whole lot. Ad /refresh drink/pee/check mail break is nearly over, so nighty night.

10:28 p.m.  
Blogger Manuel said...

green tea is good but try "redbush", aids sleep, then kill him, just a thought

12:20 a.m.  
Blogger John Mc said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:25 a.m.  
Blogger John Mc said...

FMC,

Definitely throw back a few before listening. Jazz, (especially the old school stuff I sent you), is written for drunks, (not that you are a drunk)

Throw is not spelled t.h.r.o.u.g.h - hence previously deleted comments. I plead scotch as the only reason for my spelling problems.

6:27 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Got them John, will listen to them this evening. Seems too early to do it now. And yes, perhaps with a drink in one hand might be the way to go about it.

Redbush you say Manuel, hummm.

8:55 a.m.  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

coach factory outlet online
timberland shoes
broncos jerseys
ralph lauren polo
christian louboutin shoes
asics outlet
ray ban outlet
coach outlet store online
canada goose outlet
patriots jerseys
201610.6chenjinyan

3:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home