Friday, June 27, 2008

Especially happy ginger day!




Evolution! Before our very eyes.



I was off for much of this week. Having a few days off for me is quite the luxury. Normally I am forced to spend time sitting at my desk, gazing out the window at the birds- by the by, we have not one but two new robins competing for Napoleon's garden- dribbling and sweating over my computer, afraid to leave lest I be sucked into the gaping maw of day dime television. A fate worse than death surely, for I have seen Jeremy Kyle.
So no, I was off, which naturally led me to hoochy lunches with the Spaniard, films were watched-Wanted is quite entertaining in a totally ridiculous way- books were read, wine was quaffed and television was once more asked up for a slow set.
And it was due to television watching that my greatest fetish came startlingly unexpectedly to life.
T'was a wet and wooly Irish summer evening. I'd had my fill of dinner and I was happily ensconced in my favourite chair, Puddy on my lap, wine by my elbow, remote controls glued to my hands. I had been flicking idly through the stations and eventually came across Scrubs, you know, that show about doctors and nurses. Now I like Scrubs, well, let me rephrase that, I like Dr Kelso, Dr Cox and the evil Janitor, the rest of them can all go catch leprosy for all I care. In fact in JD's case I would like that to be super-leprosy with a side order of Ebola.
Anyhoo, I hadn't seen this episode and Kelso was doing the rounds so I watched. And then it happened. Something so glorious and so wondrous that my breath caught in my body and for one brief moment I almost believed in god.
Yes, that's right. Carrot-top, whom previously I had only worshipped in 1-d form (though he peppers my dreams in many ds) was suddenly right there, Pinocchio like.
'He's alive... ALIVE!!!!' I said to Puddy, clutching her to my chest. She made a sound that led me to believe she was ALMOST as thrilled as I was.
And oh, the rain did stop and the skies did clear, I heard music and saw stars. Then I realised that if Gingerlovemuffin was on Scrubs then in all likelyhood he was on Youtube, and so it came to pass that I Fatmammycat can cheerfully admit I have spent MANY an hour tracking down every clip I could of my rightangledcurlyfrecklednomnomington and have eeeeeed over them all.
Bless you Kelso. I mean that from the bottom of my tar-pit heart.

Labels:

25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeep - he's even more pasty in 3D!

2:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the bottom of your tar pit heart are the bones of all the innocent bloggers who have stumbled into your Friday madness.

That was the first time i'd ever seen CT animated. He's not in bad as in stills which give you more time to look, in horrified fascination.

2:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me, it's his drawn on eyebrows that are the worst.

2:58 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

He's so young there too, corruptibly so.

3:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh of relief*
Thank you, I can now relax, knowing that the weekend is finally here. Not long before beer o'clock, huzzah.
By the way I don't know what came over me but I just had a flash of what it would be like waking up next to Carrot Top and have him say "Good morning" with his American accent.
Why did I allow that thought to pass through my head, why??? I must be sick! Now I will never dare to go to bed again without fearing to wake up.

3:22 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Don't worry Eva, I get that image all the time, although in mine there's usually a green glittery cod piece somewhere in the mix and cowboy boots.

3:24 p.m.  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

I like Turk and Carla as well but yes, J.D. is a pain in the ass, FMC.

I must second Sam's fear of eyebrow horror that he sports.
His hair is awfully bouncy though.

3:44 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

It's soooo springy. Rather like I imagine he is.

3:46 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder what hair products he uses...?

3:54 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Nothing, I'd say he just commands it to behave and it does.

4:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mayrasmom said...

He must have a perky little butt, gotta be the on;y thing holding up those pants...
-Kathleen

4:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly farking horrendous, what are we gonna do with ye!

Have a swell weekend all!!

Nonny

4:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booziness is but a short 20 mins away.

Have a good 'un folks. Sláinte.

4:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those fucking Romanian redheads

4:50 p.m.  
Blogger James McInerney said...

http://themishmash.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/30/0928_carrot_top_3reveal_wi_fm_2.jpg

5:22 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

God damn it Anon, that made me laugh. Stop it, I won't have it.

Hvve a good weekend everyone, EXCEPT Docky for that blasphemous picture.

6:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he must have made an incision across his hairline, pulled his scalp down to form the eyebrows, then sewn in a separate panel of skin to re-form the forehead. And he must have done it while intoxicated.

Just a theory.

Happy weekend!

7:42 p.m.  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

Hee.
Love the 3 stages of CT.

8:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, fab shots, Docky - thanks for sharing!
Have a great weekend all, I'm off to see what Edinburgh nightlife has to offer tonight....

8:24 p.m.  
Blogger laughykate said...

I still can't believe you posted that fattie earlier.

Put her beside a sullen ironing board and see who wins that one.

1:05 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll not be soiling my laptop screen with such uncomeliness.

Incidentally, back in the day wasn't there an 'off colour' joke involving carrots, and press-ups, and nuns.......

7:18 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

There was? Let's hear it. I love smutty jokes.

3:03 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't remember it!

It occurs to me too since carrot tops are green that himself should be called carrot bottom.

7:37 p.m.  
Blogger قمم التميز said...

شركة عزل اسطح
خدمات عزل الاسطح من الخدمات التى فى حاجة الية فى المكان فاذا اراد ان تقوم باعمال العزل لاى اسطح فى المصانع – المنازل – الفلل ... وغيرها وتبحث عن افضل الخدمات التى تساعد فى الوصول الى افضل ما تتمنى ان ترى علية النتائج فعليك ان تتعاون مع شركة عزل اسطح بالقطيف
التى تحقق اعلى مستوى من العزل بالاعتماد على افضل المواد المخصصة فى القيام باعمال العزل والتى استطاعت ان تتاكد ان اعمال العزل التى تتم بالخيش المقطرن والسيلتون من افضل الخدمات المثالية المميزة التى تحقق اعلى مستوى من العزل دون ان يؤدى الى ظهور اى عيب فى اعمال العزل .
لا تكتفى شركة قمم التميز بالقيام باعمال العزل فى منطقة معينة بل تسعى الى الوصول الى اى مكان فى شرق الرياض – جنوب الرياض – غرب الرياض – وسط الرياض من اجل ان تحقق خدمات العزل لجميع عملاء الشركة الكرام . شركة عزل خزانات بالقطيف
تهتم شركة عزل اسطح بالقيام باعمال العزل الحرارى من خلال الاعتماد على افضل الطرق المثالية وافضل الخدمات المميزة فى القيام باعمال العزل بالاضافة الى ان الشركة تهتم باعمال الكشف الدورى من فترة الى اخرى من اجل ان يتم التحقق ان اعمال العزل تمت كما هو مطلوب فى المكان . شركة عزل فوم بالقطيف
العزل الحرارى يساعد فى حماية الاسطح من التعرض الى ارتفاع فى درجة الحرارة وتسربها عبر الجدران فى فصل الصيف بالاضافة الى التعرض الى التصدعات وعوامل المناخية المختلفة التى تتعرض الية فى فصل الصيف نتيجة لشدة الحرارة التى تظهر التشوهات فى المبانى ، بالاضافة الى ان لدينا خدمات العزل المائى من خلال الاعتماد على خدمات العزل المائية التى تتم من خلال افضل خدمات متواجدة والتى تسعى الى تحقيق افضل مستوى من الخدمة والعزل بالفوم ايضا من اهم الطرق الحديثة التى استخدامت فى العديد من الدول الاوربية لانه يساعد فى حماية المبنى من التعرض الى الحرارة المرتفعه او التعرض الى التسربات للمياة والحفاظ على المبنى من اى مشاكل وعوامل مناخية ، فاعمال العزل للفوم اختصار لكل طرق العزل والتى تساعد فى الحفاظ على المبنى .
شركة جلي بلاط رخام بالقطيف
كشف تسربات المياه
تسربات المياه مشكلة تؤدى الى التعرض الى عدد من المشكلات الاخرى ، فالاهمال فى تسربات المياه يؤدى الى التعرض الى الكثير من المشكلات التى نحن فى غنى عنة فاذا تعرض الى التسربات وتعرضت الى ظهور عدد من المشكلات الاخرى مثل سقوط الدهانات والتعرض الى مشاكل الرطوبة فعليك ان تتواصل وتتعاقد مع شركة قمم التميز المخصصه فى اعمال الكشف عن تسربات المياه والتى تحقق افضل ما تتمنى ان ترى علية المكان من خلال القيام بالاتى :- شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف
1- الاهتمام باحدث الاجهزة المخصصة فى اعمال الكشف وبالاضافة الى التعرف على اساليب الكشف التى تتلائم مع مكان التسرب .
2- الاعتماد على العمالة المدربة الكاملة التى تحقق افضل مستوى من النتائج من خدمات التنظيف والكشف والاصلاح والتى تحقق افضل ما تتمنى ان ترى علية المكان .
3- الاهتمام بخدمات التنظيف بعد ان تتم اعمال الاصلاح .
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقطيف
اذا اراد ان تقوم باعمال الاصلاح والتخلص من التسربات المتواجدة فى المكان بالاضافة الى البحث عن الاسباب التى ادتت الى التعرض الى تلك المشكلة حتى لا تحدث مرة اخرى فعليك ان تتعاون مع شركة قمم التميز المتخصصة فى اعمال الكشف عن تسربات المياه والتخلص من مشاكل التسربات .

10:40 p.m.  
Blogger Sophie Grace said...

Your blog is very popular! This paper content rich and colorful, adopt unique writing thinking.I think they will like to see this article. 192.168.l.l

1:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home