Breaking the Law Daily.
Anyway, he made reference to the twenty law that most of us regular folk break everyday.
And they are...
2. Talking on a mobile/texting while driving
3. Dropping litter
4. Illegally downloading music
5. Cycling on pavements
6. Eating or drinking while driving
7. Having sex in a public place
8. Parking partly on a pavement
9. Taking drugs
10. Not wearing a seatbelt
11. Having sex under the age of 16
12. Parking on double yellow lines
13. Cycling with lights after dark
14. Not cleaning up dog poo
15. Smoking in a public place
16. Driving through a red light
17. Not having a TV license
18. Not informing the DVLA of a change of address/name
19. Taking a child out of school for a holiday without the head's permission
20. Carry an offensive weapon
Well ark me. That is rather a lot of breakage. Funnily enough I am a MOST considerate driver and I don't break lights or the speed limits. I don't know how this happened as I used to drive like a bloody fool in my youth. Perhaps maturing reins in idiocy, that and a sense of mortality.
I have TV license. I don't carry offensive weapons-only my sharp tongue, hur- and I don't park on double yellows (fear of clampers more than worry about law breakage). I don't drop litter, I don't cycle, I'm over 16, I don't down load music or films and I don't own a mobile phone. I don't take 'drugs' I assume they mean the illegal kind. And I don't smoke. I don't eat or drink while driving, and I don't go around taking children out of school. I pick up poo when I walk CG's darling dog-yes, even in the Phoenix bloody Park where the nearest bin is ALWAYS miles away.
In fact, I'm pretty much ferociously law abiding. I wasn't always thus so it's quite amusing to see it.
The paramour- who downloads everything- conflates red lights with speeding up, and he would cycle over a roof top, wearing a sleepmask and downloading football results at the same time if need be and munches mints constantly while driving and yelling at folk who don't hurry through red lights. He, it seem, is much guiltier than me- by a long shot!
Huzzah. I must send this to him immediately. Oh superior Tuesday how are ye? Who knew being stuck in a car listening to Gerry Ryan could offer such ammunition.
How about you? Can you run down the list and HONESTLY say you're not guilty of doing much of things listed?
Labels: innocent with my reputation???