Friday, October 10, 2008

The Straight Agenda.

Anyone watch EastEnders? I don't, but that doesn't matter. I'm going to write to the BBC and complain anyway. I've had it up to hear with their hetrosexual agenda. It's disgusting. Shoving straight down our throats left and right. Who do they think they are? I am appalled! No wait, I'm outraged. They are really taking the crumpet. They? What they? Are you mad? That they of course. I had to explain to Puddy after she caught a glimpse of straight folk doing straight folk things AND before the watershed too. Disgraceful. How am I supposed to explain that sort of carry on to a cat? It was so awkward too. 'Look Puddy', I said, 'I know this is hard to understand, but sometimes people..now not everyone, but some people, er, sometimes- some people well, they like to go about in public, eating and shopping and getting haircuts. Now don't look at me like that, I know what you're thinking Puddy. But what can I tell you. It 2008, people being people is all the rage. Not me of course, but other folk.'
Fortunately Puddy believed me and returned to important things like shedding all over my chenille throw, but man that could really have been tricky.
Agendas! I'm against them.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I had to explain to my seven-year-old son what was happening. He now thinks he is gay because he kisses his dad"

Maybe a slight oversight on Pat's parenting skills then?
Sheezus!

9:42 a.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

I agree! It should be nothing but Lesbian sex on TV.

mmmMMMMmmmm...

9:56 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10 million viewers, 145 complaints, not exactly dam busting now is it? I wonder how many "normal" complaints they get

10:27 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Exactly Sheepie. Hope she never has to explain anything like how babies are made either. Too 'icky'
Kim, there should be nothing but cookery programmes on telly! When I see the Naked Chef advertised I damn well want to see a naked Chef.
Plenty Stipes I'd say, I'm going to complain to RTE about not broadcasting enough Cage Fighting. I'm in a complainy sort of mood this gingerday.

10:37 a.m.  
Blogger morgor said...

You watch Eastenders voluntarily?

Surely you have no right to complain!

11:13 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I do not! Take that back immediately.

11:32 a.m.  
Blogger morgor said...

hehe, OK comment retracted.

That's the kind of response I was expecting ;)

12:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God you can trust the Daily Mail for the every day trash reading, what would our days be without it...
Seriously.
People.
Lunatics, the bunch.
Hah!
Now where's our Ginger shot - please make it juicy today! Last week's was great :)

12:53 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

The daily wail IS rather like a shot of espresso. Certainly it causes a fine spike in my blood pressure daily.

2:56 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

What next, Hetero Pride Week?

6:00 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Wonder what flag dem pesky agenda riddled hetros will use?

6:39 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ying/Yang? Entwined male/female symbols? (the circley thingys with a + and an -> sticking out of 'em).

Heteros, come out of the closet and get your pride on!

1:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home