Tuesday, June 27, 2006
- Name: fatmammycat
- Location: Ireland
I'm a bouncy, opinionated, messy haired marathon running (!) bibliophile. I wear high heels and have delightful ankles. I'm a devoted drinker. I want a French Bulldog puppy whom I shall call Batman and dress in capes on occasion. I would also like a pug, whom I shall name Mister Woo. He can remain capeless, but I will make sure he wears a diamante collar at all times. Both dogs will submit to repeated snorgling and high pitched squeals that only a dolphin would normally tolerate. I hate Reiki/psychics/mystics/frauds with all my liver. Also, I'm firmly against Jazz and poetry/poems/pomes/ peoms or any of that stuff. I believe in the healing power of ginger.
- When good dogs go...
- Sigh, the dude-ette abides!
- One ticket to the gates of hell please.
- Work work work!
- How to create the perfect hangover.
- Friday, foibles and the down right strange.
- Exuberating fantasticismssssss.....
- Necessity, the mother of invention.
- aiieeeeee! We've been tango-ed!
- Heather Mills McCarthney.