Sunday, June 15, 2008
- Name: fatmammycat
- Location: Ireland
I'm a bouncy, opinionated, messy haired marathon running (!) bibliophile. I wear high heels and have delightful ankles. I'm a devoted drinker. I want a French Bulldog puppy whom I shall call Batman and dress in capes on occasion. I would also like a pug, whom I shall name Mister Woo. He can remain capeless, but I will make sure he wears a diamante collar at all times. Both dogs will submit to repeated snorgling and high pitched squeals that only a dolphin would normally tolerate. I hate Reiki/psychics/mystics/frauds with all my liver. Also, I'm firmly against Jazz and poetry/poems/pomes/ peoms or any of that stuff. I believe in the healing power of ginger.
- Motivation for Fatcats and possibly for Fatcat chu...
- Happy Gingerday everyone!
- Now we can all suffer together.
- Inexplicable yet annoying things.
- My milkshake bring all the boys the yard.
- A monster in female form.
- A flourishing stupidity.
- Vegans bollocks and parental stupidity.
- Dog update.
- motivation for Fatcats and possibly for chumlies o...