Friday, January 23, 2009
- Name: fatmammycat
- Location: Ireland
I'm a bouncy, opinionated, messy haired marathon running (!) bibliophile. I wear high heels and have delightful ankles. I'm a devoted drinker. I want a French Bulldog puppy whom I shall call Batman and dress in capes on occasion. I would also like a pug, whom I shall name Mister Woo. He can remain capeless, but I will make sure he wears a diamante collar at all times. Both dogs will submit to repeated snorgling and high pitched squeals that only a dolphin would normally tolerate. I hate Reiki/psychics/mystics/frauds with all my liver. Also, I'm firmly against Jazz and poetry/poems/pomes/ peoms or any of that stuff. I believe in the healing power of ginger.
- The Roscommon Response.
- There's Nothing Brave About Being a Bad Mother
- Arrest me Officer, I'm guilty of twee in the first...
- Motivation...somewhat lacking.
- Sex Education and the Curious Young Adult.
- Crime Pays Rather Well.
- One more thing.
- Retribution in a Can.
- An Atheist Rung too High.
- Anthropological Studies. Bizarre sexual behaviour ...