Monday, October 02, 2006

Naked...

as a jaybird, yet still wearing a full face of makeup? Jesus wept, I look like a startled tranny. And ooooohhh the pain.
Ho not very hum, ouch and yow and eek. What a filthy way to wake up. But at least I woke up in my own bed. Poor old George Michael woke up in his car, having fallen asleep at a set of traffic lights and guess what he had on him? Yep, cannabis. Stoned off his mickey again. Hey George, you're velly velly rich right? if you want to smoke a few doobies here's an idea, hire a bloody driver.
And I have just seen a photo of Paul Daniels playing tonsil hockey with a student.
Now I am going to be very sick indeed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh, that morning after. I woke up on a floor where a bunch of us had ended up. Hungover, hearing someone puke in the bathroom and with a disturbiing scent of second hand curry. Doesn't get much better than that.

12:32 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I'm too old to be feeling so vile. Too old and I should know better.

5:01 p.m.  
Blogger Student said...

No such thing. Try to remember the minging hangovers of say five years ago. I have friends nearly a decade younger and they looked far worse than me. I reckon the kids can't hold they beer! (or they smoke).

My cure is ice cold water melon.

hubba hubba

11:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home