Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Motivation for Fatcats.

16k phoenix park, bloody sunny, most roasting, lobster stylieee, going for shower now.



Blogger Conan Drumm said...

Steaming lobster, eh? That'll teach you for your lost weekend on the brownies.

4:10 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

True, although I like to think my body is in shock due to lack of alcohol.

4:25 p.m.  
Blogger Conan Drumm said...

Hm, now you've made me think of rum, as in pancakes with blackberry and rum, and a little ice cream... delish!

4:28 p.m.  
Blogger Medbh said...

I guess you can't carry a parasol when running without making a spectacle of yourself. Are you off the rum as part of your training regimen?

8:41 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I'm afraid so, well mid week anyway. And even on the weekend I"m taking it all very handy.

9:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home