Friday, September 07, 2007

Happy Gingerday everyone.



'Oh my god I'm so excited about Ginger day I could tear my hair out! Pass me the oil beea-tchessss. I'm gonna rip my clothes off and dance the dance of jiggy ginger for your pleasssssssure. Fatcat, stop drooling like that, you're ruining your magenta lipstick.'



I don't know what is going on with the weather at the moment, and I care not a jot. But as I sit here in a vest and shorts on the 7th of Spetember IN IRELAND (!) I am filled with a glee I normally reserve for the sound the seal breaking on a bottle of seven year old rum, I am reminded that joy is fleeting, cement, not so much. The forecast fot the weekend is good chumlies, the paramour think there might even be time for another bar-b- cue, ( there won't be actually, I-for some reason best left know to my digestive tract- really really want a kebab and that is what I will get on Satdee, right after we ( me, the paramour and the paramour's bro) use lump hammers on the Paramour's daddy's barna shed! Huzzah, breaking stuff)
I shall not waste this day! It's warm, and sunny and there are birds twittering, not magpies neither. I think I will wait for my sambo of grilled pig to digest and then I will toddle off for a run. In the sun. Oh what fun. Right, I"m done.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same weather here in Edinburgh, oh joy :) I'm off to the Pitlochry Highland Games this weekend - imagine a whole field of men in kilts!! I might have to take something calming before I approach this Nirvana...
Have a good one, FMC :-)

1:57 p.m.  
Blogger Andraste said...

Same weather here in seppo land. The entire world is shining with get-thee-to-the-garden-and/or-outdoor-bar-ness.

Just a few pesky hours of work and...oh, it's on...

ENJOY!!!

2:10 p.m.  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

OMG, did you see they just said that McCann woman is a suspect. Took them long enough.

4:12 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I saw that on the news earlier, very odd. I wonder what they've discovered other than the hire car.

4:59 p.m.  
Blogger Pat said...

We are also havi;ng an Indian summer
and - like you I am determined not to waste it. something has to set us up for the winter.

12:59 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Exactly, I have spent much of the morning helping to dismantle a shed and fill a skip, but when the weather is fine work like that is rather nice. Now I am off to disable my digestion with the biggest kebab I can lay my paws on.

3:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home