Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Night and Day, pretty much the same.

What the F? Oh this sucks. No sleeping tablets + no hooch= no sleepies, or at the very least no delightfully deep comas. I don't know how other people do it. I'd rather take a sleeping tablet every night for the rest of my life and be SURE of sleep than spend a night half awake, dreaming, waking every time I turn over, waiting for dawn, waiting for the alarm. But oh no, I've got to make life difficult. I've got to say stupid stuff to myself like 'maybe I ought to not take sleeping tablets every night'. Why do I even listen to myself? Phooey.
Devil's smegma. This. Is .It.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous sheepworrier said...

I usually get the same sleep pattern every sunday nite - waking up every hour or so with wierdly vivid dreams in between - all because of the hooch.

9:36 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Jeez, typical I'd feel like that giving the bloody stuff up.

10:47 a.m.  
Blogger Medbh said...

I'm the same way, FMC, and fear the sleepless nights ahead when I start teaching and have to take a pass on the hooch.

1:40 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Gah, it's dreadful being sensible sometimes.

1:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home