Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Night and Day, pretty much the same.

What the F? Oh this sucks. No sleeping tablets + no hooch= no sleepies, or at the very least no delightfully deep comas. I don't know how other people do it. I'd rather take a sleeping tablet every night for the rest of my life and be SURE of sleep than spend a night half awake, dreaming, waking every time I turn over, waiting for dawn, waiting for the alarm. But oh no, I've got to make life difficult. I've got to say stupid stuff to myself like 'maybe I ought to not take sleeping tablets every night'. Why do I even listen to myself? Phooey.
Devil's smegma. This. Is .It.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually get the same sleep pattern every sunday nite - waking up every hour or so with wierdly vivid dreams in between - all because of the hooch.

9:36 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Jeez, typical I'd feel like that giving the bloody stuff up.

10:47 a.m.  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

I'm the same way, FMC, and fear the sleepless nights ahead when I start teaching and have to take a pass on the hooch.

1:40 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Gah, it's dreadful being sensible sometimes.

1:42 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

For getting an increased publicity for your facebook account, Persons expend bucks to Buy Facebook Followers to very easily have exposure online. buy real followers for facebook

12:35 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

You could buy UNITED STATE Facebook Likes on very pocket friendly rates. buy real usa facebook likes

2:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home